Collection of Information
We do not intend to collect any information that could infringe on user’s privacy, identity or abilities.
Unless such information is provided voluntarily by the user, we do not collect personal information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner while making your specific request.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personally identifiable information from children under (13) years old.
We strongly recommend that parents/legal guardians or qualified professionals monitor and supervise the activities of children and to consider using available parental control tools which can prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other Personal Information without parental permission.
Users of the apps and sites who are under thirteen (13) years old should not be submitting any Personal Information, such as their name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc. without a parent’s or guardian’s permission.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent and/or remove the information.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location. We do collect IP addresses that may give a general idea about your location (city, region, country).
No video imaging is being collected or stored by Shailah Interactive‘s apps.
We collect user based personal and activity data which may be linked to each other as part of our testing and refining process for each app and site:
Our apps and sites may use cookie, tracking and analytics technology , web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address, depending on the features offered.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We will never sell or provide your personal information with third party organizations for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business in the world.
Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
All emails and text messages from our apps and sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APPS AND WEBSITES USE
- The content of the pages of these apps and sites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on these apps and sites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these apps and sites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these apps and sites meet your specific requirements.
- These apps and sites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and software. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of these apps and sites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our apps and sites may also include links to other apps and sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked sites or apps. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked sites or apps.
- Your use of our apps and sites and any dispute arising out of such use of these apps and sites is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
Everything you see and hear on these apps and sites (the “Content”), including, for example, all of the text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, and audio-video clips, is protected under Canadian and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Shailah.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on our apps and sites (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of Shailah, unless otherwise explicitly stated.